January 29, 2009

In Response to ItchyWorm Part VII

ItchyWorm:

I swear TL, you really surprise me-- I'm gone for a week and so many developments in your life na. New gym, new guys, new trainer friends... so hard to keep up! hehehe...

You see, I knew there was something up with you the last time I wrote... I hope things are better, or at least getting there. In the final analysis, just remember: it's THEIR loss, not yours! (obviously I am on your side!)

awaiting more news of new-ness,
IW

------

TL:

Love talaga kita ItchyWorm. Thanks for being on my side. As much as I want to share what happened, I can't pa. Magulo pa mind ko (yes, ang conyo ko magsalita). But I'm doing better. I don't think I'm in a denial stage of lonely but trying to be happy. I guess I am happy but just sad about what happened.

Anyways, pansin ko nga, ilang araw ka na naman hindi nagparamdam. At saan ka na naman nagpupupunta? Hindi ka nga nagpapaalam sa akin eh. Hehe. Just kidding. At talagang bumawi ka ha. Andami mong comment. Salamat nang madami din. Kaya naaaliw ako magblog, pati mga sakit sa puso, nakakalimutan ko. Hehe.

Thanks for keeping in touch IW. I swear, you're making my bloglife happier...

2 comments:

Mac Callister said...

wow sweet naman may avid reader siya hehe

Mac & Hubbee said...

hehe. avid reader mo rin naman ako ha...