January 30, 2009

Transformers vs Transportmers


I just watched the Transformers today sa DVD. Man! I just really love this film. I love the action and the characters, especially Bumblebee. I've been watching this cartoons when I was a kid and when this was made in to a movie, I was really amazed. Much more when I saw the movie in the big screen. I remember watching this together with Jze and Francis in Glorietta.

Upon browsing Miong's blogsite, he has an entry about the Pinoy version of the Transformers. It blew me away in to laughter. It was called Transportmers. Nakakatawa talaga. Ibang klase talaga ang mga pinoy. Wala akong masabi. So I decided to post the kulet pinoy version. See for yourself:


AUTOTODA
Ang mga bida nang kalsada

DECEPTI-TODA
Ang mga kalaban nang mga bida

Astig di ba! Naaliw ako. Hay! Excited na ako sa Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. There will be new autobots that will join the team. I can't wait!!! Kaso mukhang June na maipapalabas dito sa pinas. Pwede na rin. Sana sa birthday ko pumatak. Para may regalo na ako sa sarili ko. Hehe.

No comments: