January 9, 2009

Verna and the Sunshine Team


Back in my P days, I've handled a team that became so close to me. Ngayon, different paths na sila after leaving P. Some are still there, spreading their wings like Myris, Pau and Rosha; and some have left the country like Verna and Benedict (I haven't heard anything about Juy).

It's 3:00am and I'm feeling a little hungry. Bigla ko tuloy naalala ang isang agent ko na mahilig ako dalhan at bigyan nang food dati.
She is Verna, the one wearing red in the picture na nasa left side. Her complete name is Verna Guia Yu. She has a chinese blood kaya medyo singkit and has chinese white skin.

Coot kasama si Verna. She has her own ways with different things. She is now in Dubai working there for how many years na din. I wonder how she weighs now. Dati kasi medyo may timbang siya but the last time I heard, she lost some weight, which is good for her.
Whe she resigned, she left me this message which up to now, uplifts my spirit whenever I get the chance to read it:

"Sup Marco, Thanks for being a great friend as well as a superb supervisor to me! I know you have to put up a lot with me when I was still your agent and I really appreciate your patience and understanding. You taught me to be a strong person in facing some of life's toughest challenges. I hope you will find what you're missing or looking for by exploring other options and different destinations. Good luck in your future endeavors! I will cherish all of the team breakfasts; meetings and get togethers (such as the one in Red Box) as part of the greatest moments I have in P."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup Marco, I felt so touched after reading your blog entry. Thanks po tlga for everything and hope to meet up with yah once I go back home sa pinas. Take care and God bless always! Missed having a great sup like you....iba kasi yun mga sups dito eh....ibang lahi kasi....