January 12, 2009

Happy 6 years!!!

It is nathan's birthday today. But there are two people who are also celebrating one special occasion today. They are my friends' Jze and Francis. It's their 6th year anniversary as a couple. 6 years of a strong relationship that has gone through ups and downs, faced different challenges but they were able to surpass all of it.


Let's admit it, 6 years is 6 years. For pink relationships, this is already a super duper milestone. Not a lot can have this. That's why this occasion is something that we should be happy about. I am a fan of them. They are not the most perfect couple but keeping it for this long is something truly remarkable. I don't think I am destined to have such like this.


For Jze and Francis, for more years of exciting journey as a couple, I wish both of you true happiness and a stronger bond that will keep you together. TL will always be there for both of you no matter what. Happy 6th year anniversary!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks... sobrang touch. i also want to give credit to you, for being watchful for the both of us and for always being there... thanks a lot.

Mac & Hubbee said...

I may have not given a chance to have little brothers by blood, but I can say I was blessed to have you two already. Although sakit sa bangs minsan ang mga drama niyo, pero masaya naman in the end kung susumahin. Hehe.