January 12, 2009

US: 16 Cities, 8 States and 1 Capital

Having a U.S. Visa is something that you really have to work hard getting one at the embassy. The tedious application process, the papers you need to fill-out, the money you have to spend, the long lines you have to patiently go through, and the tough scary interview. I've gone all of these but I was lucky enough to be assisted by the companies I have worked with.


Last 2007 was my US traveling year. I get to visit 16 cities, 8 states, and not to forget, the capital of the United States. It was overwhelming especially on my first US travel. I've never dreamed to be on that country, but it has changed everything in my mind when I got there. The travel in the air is quite too long but it's all worth of your time. Here are the places I am blessed to have visited in the United States:

-- WASHINGTON --Tacoma

Bellevue

Seattle

-- CALIFORNIA --
Los Angeles

San Francisco

Anaheim

Long Beach

-- OREGON --
Portland

Salem

-- MINESOTTA --
Minneapolis

-- NORTH CAROLINA --
Charlotte

-- VIRGINIA --
Richmond

Alexandria

-- MARYLAND --
Baltimore

-- MICHIGAN --
Detroit

-- WASHINGTON D.C. --
I was just blessed to be given that chance to visit that country. But still, up to now, I still not dream of living there. Philippines is still the country of my choice. But if given a chance to visit again US, I will still grab it. I just need to get over with my fear of flight. Hehe.

Soon, if it will push through, I'm going to visit another country in the North America side. We'll see..

No comments: