January 12, 2009

Corporate Closet

"I think Im having a crush on CC!!!"

Hehe. He's like agentboytoy. No picture in his blogsite. All that can run in your mind is the personality that reflects on the entries he posts on his blog. Your crazy imagination draws his face in your brain. Although his entries are most of his sexual journey, but you would know that he has more than all of these pleasures. He is a person with a unique life.

I am actually not interested with his sexual adventures. I know I can hear many stories from him aside from sex. I can also tell that I can learn great things from him. From his field of expertise, his age, experiences, and his travels. I'm having a very strong feeling that I have seen him already but I cannot be so sure of that.

This is the 6th blogsite I am featuring here in my world. And when I say I feature, it means, I am a follower of that blog. To read all of his entries, you can visit http://corpcloset.blogspot.com and find out more about CC, or in translation, Corporate Closet.

To CC, more great adventures in life! Keep sharing the love in the world...

No comments: