January 18, 2009

In Response to ItchyWorm Part VI

ItchyWorm:

Wow TL, I could actually hear your very LOUD welcome thru the blog! I'm extremely touched, thanks and glad to be back in your world.

Sorry talaga for the delay, I really meant to write back, but when you invoked "Before Sunrise" in your post, I knew that was a sign from the heavens to get back in touch with my NFF (new found friend) hehehe! I absolutely loved that movie... I must have watched it like 20 times na. Siguro if you went to Vienna, ubos ang 4gig memory card ng digicam from all your modelling! hahaha... You'd love it there, it's even more beautiful than what you saw in the movie.

So I haven't been to FF Westgate in a looong time.. How is our dear friend Richard? Have you spoken to him yet, or are you just waiting for me to introduce the two of you? Hehe... Basta one day if a member approaches you at the treadmill dragging Richard along with him, you can bet that's ME! If you get shocked and fall off the treadmill (been there, done that *ouch*), I promise I'll tell Richard to catch you! haha.. Is he still, as you would say, coot?? :D

Ok time to sleep, you'd better write back soon. Have a good week, and can't wait for the next posts..

IW

ps. don't worry, I promise I will NOT fall in love with you. ;) But you just have to tell me one day, WHY did you break up with that HOTTIE ex of yours (jay)??? I'm sure I'm not the only reader that's ITCHING to know! ;) hehehe

---

TL:

Nice! I'm glad you heard my very silent welcome. Nabingi ka ba? Hehe. Anong sorry sorry. Wala nang explain explain. You now owe me a pint of ice cream for not being visible for the longest time (yes! longest time na yun. wag na kumontra). Haha. Parang required ka :p

4gig memory card? Huh! I will buy all the memory cards in the world pag ako nakapunta nang Vienna. Mapapa-shet na lang ako pati kayong lahat. Hehe. Maghahanap muna ako nang mayamang sponsor tulad ni Oliver at ni Paul nang makapunta sa Vienna. Wait ka lang diyan Vienna!!!

Wala na ako sa FF ItchyWorm. I'm done with my contract there. And unfortunately, as of January 18, 2009, hindi pa din ako nakakapagsimula sa Gold's gym (oo na!). Damn it! Sobrang tamad ko lately. Grrr!!! I need an inspiration to work out again. Kaya hindi na mangyayari ang mga balakin mo (sayang). Hehe. Belat :p

But I wonder how Richard is. Hmpf! Yaan mo na nga siya. Malay mo may bagong Richard akong makita sa Golds. Oh!!! Makita ha. Hindi makilala. Safe pa din. Hehe. You like the "coot"? Ako, naiinis. Pero gusto ko siyang gamitin lagi. Hehe.

Eto naman, pinatulan yung "don't fall in love with me". Joke lang yun. Hehe. And the reason of our break up ni Jay? Shet! Di talaga pwede sabihin. Hehe. Oo nga, may mga nagtatanong. I really can't tell. Nagpromise ako eh...

This supposed to be private blog conversation of ours has been publicly broadcasted. Kulet di ba! Hehe.

:p

No comments: