January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister Bear!!!


Yesterday was Raech's birthday. However she had her celebration at work last wednesday dahil naka-birthday leave siya kahapon. After shift, nagcelebrate kami at kumain nang iba't ibang putaheng binili at hinanda ni sister bear.


I remember last year, she was the first one in the team to experience the Protege Tradition of giving a birthday surprise during their training. Nakipagsabwatan pa ako sa trainer nila at bumili kami nang isang slice nang cake sa pantry pampadagdag effect. Hehe.



A month after, the company gave a birthday surprise for all celebrators of January and February kaya kasama na naman siya. Ang haba nang celebration niya ha. At ang boss ko pa na si Siege that time ang naghatid nang birthday cupcake niya.


A year has passed, eto na naman, she's celebrating her birthday again. I am so thankful to God for allowing Raech to come in to my life. A great friend. For the toughest challenge I experienced last year, she was one of those who never let me go and stood beside me no matter what. She gave me strength to fight back each single day I was struggling. Here's a text she sent me today:

"I'm sobrang happy...
I feel so loved by my family, friends and sa team...
Sobrang spoiled ako... Thank you so much James...
For leading me... For being a great friend...
I can never thank God enough for allowing our paths to cross...
Never doubt yourself...
You have the ability to change other people's lives...
And bring out the best in them... Treasure your gift...
Continue what you're doing...
In case you falter, please remember me...
I am, after all, the epitome of your masterpiece..."


To Raech, my sister bear, na sobrang love na love ko, na ang gusto eh technomarine watch na pink ang birthday gift niya, na nakuha naman niya, na mahilig sa hello kitty, na reklamo nang reklamo sa malaki niyang braso dati pero payat na ngayon, at walang ibang ginawa kundi manlait nang masasamang tao, hehe, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


I have only one wish for you Raech. Sana matupad na ang pangarap mong maging trainer soon. Brother and Sister Bears forever!!!

2 comments:

Jiltedsummer said...

i cannot believe that you have kept this video all this time!!! wahaha!!

Mac & Hubbee said...

of course! ako pa! you know me!