June 13, 2009

Birthday Entry III: Roxee Rabang

Date Submitted: May 27, 2009

Well... Well... Well... TL? Hmmm...I don't know pagdating sa kanya, speechless ako. Sa lahat nang naging TL ko, siya lang yung nagtiyaga sa akin. He never stopped reminding me of my dreams, my future plans and my success. Lahat-lahat na pati maturity ko siya rin ang tumulong sa akin. He is a very good leader. He is not selfish. He will think of your sake first before his'.

He never fails to remind and to give you ideas on how you will succeed in the future. He is understanding. He is cool and fun to be with. He is loving. He is my mentor. I can't think of the best of all the best words to describe TL. All I can say is, I'm so blessed to have him as my leader, my friend, my mentor. I love you TL and thank you for your guidance.


No comments: