June 8, 2009

A Few Things

It's 7 days before my birthday. 7 days before I turn 28. Although I am not excited about the age as I am afraid to grow old, I am somehow excited about the things to come in this next chapter of my life. What are those? I dunno. No one knows. But I am optimistic that there will be great things to come. If there will be new challenges, I am eager to face those. As I know it will teach me more great lessons in life and will make more as a person.

All these preparations for the party is here and there. I am excited to see good old friends I haven't seen for a while. I am excited to see again those guys I have dated in the past. I am excited how would this party go. I want to see happy faces. I want to hear good music. I want people to meet new people. I am excited how my guests will define the white party, what they will wear, and how would they look like.

I am not excited about gifts and surprises. I'm bad with those. I swear. Nahihiya ako pag nakakatanggap ako nang regalo (but I'm not saying I don't want to receive gifts. hehe). Hindi ako lumaki sa regalo kaya di ako sanay mag-react sa gift. And for surprises, hindi din ako sanay nang nasu-surprise. Kasi, lagi kong nahuhuli kung anong surprise meron sa akin. Ewan ko ba. Hindi talaga makalusot lusot. Laging huli. Hehe.

But honestly, there are few simple things I want to get or happen on my party. I want 28 red balloons floating in the sala area. I want to taste a good wine that I haven't tasted. I want a big cake. I wanna look simple but I want my guests to be glamorous. I want to swim the following day with friends. And I want Jay to stay in my party till the next day. (should I include Mr. Smart? nahhh. hehe).

Simple wishes on my birthday. I hope it happens. I am glad that there are friends who are so willing to help out on the preparation. Isa pa yan, mahiyain din akong humingi nang tulong. Kaya sobrang appreciated ko yung willingness nila to help. And I am sending this gratitude in advance because if not with you guys, I know I can't make this alone. Thank you!!!

I think I'm ending my 27th chapter in this life well. Why? Here are some reasons. I have a stable career. My team is performing well and I have found my second family in them. I have built good relationships with my team and co-leaders and I have maintained a good credibility which is something I am very proud of at work (because not everyone has). And lastly, I'm getting a very good pay.

I have a good family. I love my parents. Dad has been supporting us very well, especially nowadays. Mamiko is just delightfully annoying but funnee. I love her to death. I love my sister and my cousin slash other sister. They all spoil me at home. I have never done any chores and I am treated like a master. Hehe. Who would not love that. The house is currently being renovated. I have a coot dog. Basta, happy family.

There are also some material stuff that made me happy. I already got things I wanted. A car. A flatscreen tv. A laptop. iTouch. New Nokia Phone. Many pairs of Shoes. A closet full of shirts and polos. Perfumes, Bags, and watches. All of these that came out of my pocket and not a single cent came from my parents. Of course, I am proud of that accomplishment especially that I am a big spender. So that's an accomplishment already. Hehe.

I've been meeting many guys lately, which I don't know how these things had happened. Baka early birthday present. Hehe. But I am happy that I am finally back to dating world. Na-stuck din ako somehow but I am glad to be back. It's nice meeting new people din. New craze, new antics, new surprises. It's fun though. And I'm enjoying it. May mga hassle din pero part naman talaga yun. And sex life is not zero at all (pero di naman todo-todo). Yun oh!!! Hehe.

Although one thing is missing. Yes. Love Life. Sabi nga, you can never have it all. The definition daw of a perfect life in this world is not having everything. Imperfect daw if you have everything. I can't complain. Baka kasi if I choose Love Life, yung iba naman ang mawala. Kaya I'm being patient and just enjoying things na lang. Kung meron, magkakaroon din in right time. Kung wala, I'm starting to prepare for it.

Kaya nga I'm gonna pledge for singlehood for a year pag-tick nang clock sa 12:00am sa June 16. No more love love muna. Sakit sa ulo lang yan. Masaya pa naman. It will take someone to break the pledge. Someone who can really convince me well that it's time to love again. At yun ay kung meron man. Kung wala, why not accept that I am gonna be alone. It won't be a singled-out case. Madami diyan.

Kaya in the next 7 days of my 27th chapter, enjoy enjoy lang. I should be thankful for all the blessings that came. I know there's more. All I need to do is just continue all the good things I have been doing. I am gonna focus on my career and for the next promotion. I am gonna plan new travel adventures. I wanna see more places. I want to have a new car. And I wanna meet more friends along the way.

Hindi ko alam kung may sense itong entry na ito basta isip nang isip yung utak ko at sulat nang sulat ang mga daliri ko. Pindot system pa naman ako mag-type. Hehe. Pero mabilis naman. Itong few things na title eh naging "Many Things". Hehe. Sige, ititigil ko na. Gusto ko lang magsulat. Wala lang. Bottomline is, EXCITED NA AKO SA PARTY KO!!! Hehe.


Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments: