June 15, 2009

Birthday Entry XIX: Kumander

Date Submitted: June 16, 2009

Waaahhh! Na-pressure ako when I saw your blog! Ang dami na nila. I know I said yes when you asked me to do this for you but seeing all those entries makes me feel like this is a project and that I'm late in submission. Hahaha... Well, that would be so me, my "hapit habit".

So, to answer , I've known you not that long (a year isn't that long.. right?) but you are a friend of mine. And the road to this friendship wasn't that smooth either (in my opinion ha). You see, James was my mentor, I was his alalay (assistant pala). He was the TL, I was the TSL. So, it was all work related for us during the first five months (oo...ganun katagal)!

I think it was when he was at his lowest that everything changed. When he came back, it was like as if he was a different person. And the non-chalant treatment, that I was so used at that time, changed. It felt that finally, he regarded me as someone. Our working relationship became smooth and I finally got a peek on his crazy mind.

It was really crazy.... But I love every part of it. Naging travel buddy ko pa to, twice now. But surprisingly, on those travels, he was tamed. Not that I'm against it or anything, but it just goes to show how deep this person is. Lagi ko nga sinasabi, bilib ako sa utak nang taong to. All the crazy works are in there. Buti na lang, hindi pa nabigay turnilyo nito (well, almost).

I will never forget....

- your blank face (oo, meron sya nito. At hinding-hindi nya maitatago sa akin yun).
- your wild laugh (parang bata lang na nabigyan ng candy).
- your devilish grin (halatang may tinatago).
- your excited voice (pag anxious sya sa isang bagay).

And most of all...

- the lessons you taught me. I understand them before, but it's all the more clear to me now. Ganun pala dito (sa posisyon na to).

Thank you, for being what you are. For being what you are to me. Wish you all the best!

1 comment:

sha lang ako said...

kala ko ba hindi i-eedit to? i highlighted pa naman yung "crazy". naka-bold kaya un....

hehe.. anyways.. you have a good one dude! (hay naku.. nahihilig na ko sa dude na yan..pansin mo?)