June 26, 2009

Fallin'

I never thought Janno Gibbs will play a very important part in my life. He just became a spoke person of my heart. How? His song "Fallin" is the best lyrics so far of my heart's current situation (yes, another corny entry from me. nakakainis na di ba). Hehe. And for some weird reason, kinikilig pa rin ang iba, basing from the emails I am getting. So weird. Kulang na lang magka-fans club na kami. Love team? Hehe.

Anyways, here's a rendition of your very own, singing Fallin' of Janno Gibbs. Corny na kung corny, cheesy na kung cheesy, basta, gusto ko yung kanta. Dedication man o hindi, basta, watch it if you want (bawal manlait, blog ko 'to).



Fallin'
by Janno Gibbs

Our litle conversation

Are turning into little sweet sensation
And they're only getting sweeter everytime

Our friendly get togethers
Are turning into visions of forever
If i just believe this foolish heart of mine

I can't pretend
That i'm just a friend
'Cause i'm thinking maybe we were meant to be

I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you
And I don't, I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'd turn away
But I'll say it anyway

I think I'm fallin... For you
I'm fallin' for you...

Whenever we're together
Wishing that goodbyes would turn to never
'Cause with you is where I'll always wanna be

Whenever I'm beside you
All I really wanna do is hold you
No one else but you has meant this much to me

1 comment:

Ego said...

laban TL..

LABAN

(boxing ba toh?)