June 3, 2009

Wrong Message Right Send


I received a text message from mama (my ex's mom) in a kapampangan language (she's from pampanga) and referring to her nephew. I assumed it was a wrong click of recipient as her nephew and I have the same name initials. So I replied and told her that she sent it to the wrong person. And this was her reply:

"Naku, buti nagkamali ako..
Musta ka na? Miss na miss na kita..
Love you.. Mwah.."


I haven't heard any from her for the longest time. Kasi, kahit naman noon na wala na kami nang anak niya, nagte-text pa rin kami. I guess we really have a different world now, which is understandable. So I replied to her how I misses her also, and how I would really love to go back there so I can have a feast of her infamous "patatim" na sobrang paborito ko. She always cook that whenever I visit her. I actually teased her na buti di pa niya ako nakakalimutan.

"Di kita makakalimutan.. Ikaw pa..
Eh anak din kita.. Di yun magbabago..
Buti nga na-wrong send ako..
At nalaman ko andiyan ka pa pala..
Miss talaga kita..
Lagi ko nga tinitingnan picture mo dito..
Di kita kakalimutan.. Love kita eh.."


If there is one thing I treasure the most out of that relationship I had with her son, it's that mother-son relationship I have built with her. I swear from the bottom of my heart, I will always love mama no matter what. And I would not feel bad if she treats the new boyfriend of her son like her treatment to me. I'm not that selfish at all. I am just appreciative that despite of what happened, despite the length of time, the distance, there is still this love that remains in us.

Love you Mama!!!