June 13, 2009

Birthday Entry IV: Ryan Buquir

Date Submitted: June 09, 2009

The first time I saw Marco on the Ops floor, I was kinda weirded out by his hair. It's the truth, I couldn't get over the fact that his hair had a tail. I had a certain prejudice against guys with hair-tails but Marco, with his perfectly charming character, managed to get under my defenses and became one of the very best friends I've ever had.

And I love reading his blog! It's really admirable to see that he has no compunctions whatsoever in divulging personal stuff online, cannibalizing his life for the entertainment of his audience. Kabilib talaga. It's a voyeur's wet dream, really. I only wish I had his courage to post such deliciously scandalous tidbits in my blog. Happy birthday, Marco! You know I only wish you the best!

No comments: