June 26, 2009

For the Broken Hearts


It saddens me to know that two of my friends just broke up with their boyfriends. Just on the same week. This is very sad. These two are very close to my heart. And it really saddens me knowing this. That's why I've thought of things I wanna share to them, and for the readers as well.

It's hard to let go of the one you love. But if you know that it will make that person happy, you have to do it. Why? Because even if that person is gone, and no longer yours, you will be remembered because you did not let go just for that person to be with somebody, but of giving happiness.

Although life seems to be unfair sometimes because you always give and you get nothing in return. Always have in mind that if there's something better than giving others the best of what we have, it is giving others the best of who we are. So keep giving despite of receiving nothing. It sucks sometimes, but I tell you, things will return to your favor in the end.

You've got to accept that the pain will be there and may stay for a period of time. Be aware also that your heart will still feel something and will make you cry. But do know that you guys have a friend that cares for you. Someone who believes it can be sewn together. Though the scars won't fade, the stitches will always be there.

Although it becomes hard to know that it won't be easy for you to really love again that much. And crazy to know that sometimes you want to just run from it. And it becomes funny how sometimes you've been doing everything to get out of one place, & when you've found the time to leave, it's when you've found a reason to stay. And it becomes ironic that the person who brings out the best in you and the one who makes you strong, is actually also becomes your weakness.

All I'm wishing for the two of you is that you find someone who can give you a kiss that you will never think that it would be the last. And most importantly, someone who believes in compatibility isn't completely embracing the personhood of your beloved. Instead, it is gaining respect and acceptance despite the inevitable differences in your thoughts, principles, aims, virtues, standards, or preferences.

It's about meeting half ways, regardless of who is at fault. It's unselfishly sharing yourself to suffice the inadequacy of your better half. Above all, it's strengthening someone's individuality without loosing your own. I wish you two eternal happiness because the two of you are good persons. I have loved and embraced you as friends because I saw pure and good hearts in you. This is just a phase in your life. You will be again happy. Mark my word!!!

You know who you are. I decided not to name you guys in respect of what just happened to the two of you. But I'm pretty sure, you can rely on your heart that while reading this, I am pertaining to the two of you. I love you both. Let's take the boat for single people together. At least, we're all in this. Hehe.

1 comment:

queerfaith said...

Love is not a place
to come and go as we please
it's a house we enter in
and then commit to never leave.

"Love is not a fight,
it's something worth fighting for".