June 6, 2009

Obsessed

When was the last time I got obsessed with someone??? I can't recall. I'm not even sure if I got obsessed with someone. Siguro the slightest form eh yung kay Mr. Smart pero di ko pa rin matawag na obsession yun. Because wala pa naman akong ginagawang out of norms, and causing any form of destruction to the person. Ali Larter played excellently the role of a woman who is so obsessed with a married guy she met at work in the movie Obsessed.


This movie stars Idris Elba, Beyonce Knowles and Ali Larter. I known Ali in the hit series Heroes. She was good already there and became one of my favorites. I also heard about this beyonce movie already but I didn't know that Ali was part of it. I watched this last night, and boy, I was really, really mad at Ali. She was so real and effective I have created this intense anger on her because of what she was doing just to get Idris. Grrr!!!

I like the film. It's a typical obsession and family destruction movie, but what made it terrific is their plotting. No over acting, no uneccesary scenes, the supporting casts played well. Basta, ang ganda. I thought it will gonna bore me to death but it proved me wrong. Commending Beyonce also for playing a good wife role, and an action star in the end. Hehe.

What it made nice also was that, the whole time, the story focused on Idris. But they ended it with the two girls fighting. Ang galing. Normally kasi di ba, yung main actor ang sa simula, sa gitna, at sa wakas. But this film took it differently. Galing. I recommend this film especially to good couples, and for all those flirt people around there. Hehe. Go watch it!!!

No comments: