June 9, 2009

Cocktail Party on June 16


My R&R Council has made the 16th of June (my birth date) as the Cocktail Party night at work. It's gonna be their last project this 2nd Quarter, which is the last of their term in their council. I dunno if they really intended to do that on my birthday but they decided to have that event next week. They have asked everyone in the team to wear black and white cocktail party attire including me. Foods will be prepared by all councils, and programs will follow.

I'm excited though. Why? Because I don't know what's gonna happen. They don't want to share any detail. Hmpf! Malalaman ko din kung may surprise sila. Haha. Actually, there's one thing also that they are eager to know from me and none of them knows any complete details. I have decided also to announce the 3rd Quarter councils on that event/ So kung meron silang secret, meron din ako. Hehe. Magkakaalaman sa Tuesday. Woohoo!!!


No comments: