June 21, 2009

MAD at RedBox


Last week, all of the leaders under my boss' cluster had a team building for the 2nd Quarter at Red Box Greenbelt. There was a heavy rain down pour on our way to Makati with Armin and I on a convoy. The traffic was very bad but we made it despite of. It was actually my first time also to drive to Greenbelt. Woohoo!!! Daddy Elmo got in there first, followed by three of us. Then, everyone started to arrive.


Food was ordered, songs were selected, some were singing, some were playing billiards. I reserved their biggest room to fit all of us. No one stopped TL from belting out his favorite songs. I've been singing the whole night until the food was served and there, I stopped and passed the microphone to somebody else. Hehe.


I had a great time hanging out with my co-leaders at work. Of course, they are fun to be with and knows how to have a good time. Till next team building on this coming 3rd Quarter. I hope we can be complete this time and I hope it would be held out of town. Baguio? Or Sagada? Or Ilocos? Or Hongkong? Hehe. Just kidding..

No comments: