June 10, 2009

Missing Her






















I woke up feeling bad and sad.

I am missing someone.
Not a guy, but a girl.
One precious girl in my life.
Not mamiko, nor my sister.
But someone who is a part of my life.

I am thinking of her right now.
I hope she's doing well.
This is very painful.
The only thing I can do is think about her.
I cannot reach her.
I cannot own her.
A mistake in the past that I will always regret.

I hope you're doing well.
I hope they take care of you.
I hope they will love you as you deserve more of it.
I am wishing you all the best in life.
That's all I want you to get.
And that's why I made that big decision.
I know you'll not understand when you find out in the future.
I know you''ll hate me big time.
I know that.
But I did it because I love you so much.

Your dad will always keep you in his heart forever...

No comments: