June 2, 2009

Birthday Update

The invitation has been finalized last week (Thanks to Val and Sherrie), and some of it were distributed already for early calendar marking purposes. Hehe. Alam niyo naman ang katunggali ko lagi sa birthday ko, ang Father's Day. Kaya minsan ang ibang friends, hindi makapunta kasi may family something to celebrate Father's Day.

Anyways, this is actually the first time, if I can recall, that I will celebrate my birthday party with my Dad. Lagi kasi siya nasa abroad pag birthday ko, kaya extra special for me. Although a lot of things had happened in the past, I still wanna consider it special in some ways. Nakakatuwa nga kasi he asked mamiko yesterday to ask me kung ano daw gusto kong gift. Eh di ako sanay makatanggap nang material gift from my parents, natuwa ako. Hehe.

This is the official invitation lay-out nang party ko. Just want to share:


The concept has been finalized. It's gonna be a White Party. Strictly no slippers, no shorts, and no shirt party. I only invited those people that I really wanna see on my party. I'm down to 70 people who have confirmed that they will go. It's gonna be a challenge but I know I can pull it off. The more masikip, the better. And it's gonna be a standing ovation party. Goodluck hills girls. Haha. Bahala na si Batman.

Also, 6 more people have confirmed that they will do the Birthday Blog Entry for me: (1) Bess Navarra, (2) Roxee Rabang, (3) Val Roxas, (4) Angel Yap, (5) Kumander, and (6) Jay. Yey!!! Clap clap!!! 11 more people to go. Kaya yan! The venue has been booked, the food has been finalized. Everything is all set. And you know what is it called? 100% EXCITEMENT!!! Hehe. Sorry naman!!!

Anyways, if I have a reader/follower who would want to gatecrash, just let me know. Let me see what I can do. That would be a pleasant surprise. Hehe...

2 comments:

hael pobrero said...

I really hope I can make it...na-sad aku bigla... hehe... =(

Mac & Hubbee said...

ako kaya ang sad. pangalawang taon mo na itong di makakapunta... hay...