June 5, 2009

My Second Threesome


It's friday night, I'm just home, it's raining outside, just finished 4 DVDs, ate macaroni salad, in my bed, together with my huggable pillows. It's a peaceful friday night. And I'm loving it. Sumakit na mata ko sa kapapanood kaya I decided to do some bloggin' muna. But honestly, walang pumapasok sa utak ko. Puro sex. Haha. Just kidding. But anyways, I decided to finish the Threesome series para wala na akong pending. So here it goes.

This is actually My Second Threesome slash Modelo Encounter Part II slash Celebrity Encounter Part II (yes, may part 1, next time na lang muna yun). And forgive me if I can't name names. Or else, I will be in danger. Try to figure it out kung sino na lang yun. And believe me, this experience is way beyond my dreams. Never have I thought it will happen to me. I don't know if it was meant to happen or I am just lucky. Anyways...

Several years ago, siguro mga 4 or 5, I dunno, I can't recall, I was logged in to my YM one night but wasn't chatting with anyone. Di kasi ako chatter nung curious days ko. After doing all the browsing, I got bored but I wasn't still sleepy that time. Twas late at night alreay. Past 12. I can't think of anything to do. For some reason, I stared at my YM and thought of going inside the chat rooms and see what the world there is.

I entered in to this one room. I just entered. I didn't post any message to attract any chatter. My camera was on though. I waited for a few minutes. I got entertained by the exchange of messages inside the room's lobby. Until I got a private message: "care to chat?". Since siya lang naman ang nag-private message sa akin after entering the room, I entertained the person na. Of course, he's a guy. I entered in a guy only room. FYI.

The chat took us for 3 to almost 4 hours. I was hooked. I enjoyed the conversation. We talked about almost anything, except for sex. Now you get it why I got hooked. It was a decent chat, which you rarely find in the cyber world of men. We were laughing, we were sharing views, opinions, different stories. We were glued to each other we didn't even bother about the time. It was a nice encounter.

And f0r the funniest part, we didn't even know personal facts about each other. It happened only during the end of the conversation. He was viewing my cam. Okay, I admit, I was topless at that time, and with a face, haggard and all, the pambahay mode. But he doesn't have a cam, which was okay lang naman sa akin.

He asked me my number, which I wasn't hesitant to give because okay naman siyang kausap, nag-enjoy naman ako, but I asked him to show his face first before I give it. Ayaw pa niya nung una. Siyempre, naisip ko nang baka nahihiya siya sa mukha niya kaya ayaw niyang ipakita. You know, the usual. I told him na I don't actually care about how he looks, I just want to see it. Joke naman yung aayawan ko pa siya after nang napakahabang usapan.

I was able to convince him. Although he warned me na wag daw akong magugulat. I was ready for whatever face. I was actually ready to accept even if he has the ugliest face in the world. Di rin naman ako gwapo. As in ganun. But when he turned his cam on, that was the killing moment. Caught in the cam, he saw my jaw falling of my face. I was shocked. As in to the nth power. What I saw, and the person I was chatting for 4 freaking hours was a famous model/celebrity!!!

Now I can't name his name. But he's currently in ABS-CBN and he has a weekly show. I'm telling you, kilalang kilala niyo siya. Anyways, di pa yun ang story. So I gave my number na since he showed his face already. He gave his number na din, we ended the day and that was it. I was in my bed still contemplating on what happened and how it could possibly happen to me. May magic talaga ako sa mga conversation. I can hook some people to it. Hehe.

The next day, of course, I didn't text him, ego something, and still in a state of shock, I went to the gym (Gold's Gym Makati) and up to my regular routine. It was my 3rd month na sa Gold's. Medyo kabisado ko na ang flow nang tao sa schedule nang work-out ko, kabisado na ang mga regular at paminsan minsan na nag-wo-work-out na mga tao dun. But on that day, to my second surprise, when I went down to the 1st floor, I saw him there working out.

Napa-shet talaga akong nang todong todo. Questions like why is he there, and why that day after the chat night. Was it a joke, or nananaginip ba ako. Those crazy stupid things I asked. So what I did, I went up, changed clothes, and decided not to work out. I wasn't ready yet for a close encounter. Masyadong mabilis ang mga pangyayari. And I don't think he knows that I work-out there. So I went to work and forgot about what just happened. What a day!!!!

The next day, pagkagising ko, I got a text from him. Third surprise of the week. Mixed feelings. Di ko alam susunod na gagawin. Lulundag ba ako sa tuwa, o magrereply, o ii-ignore ko ba. Mga ganun. But I replied to him. Sa sobrang di nag-iisip, I said, "Hey! How are you? I saw you yesterday at the gym...". And he said, "Really? Why didn't you approach me. Are you free today for a coffee?". Whoaw!!! As in whoaw!!! Napa-whoaw talaga ako sa invite niya.

I told him I am free and coffee is not a bad idea. Arte di ba. So I closed a deal to meet him in Makati. I actually have a work that day. But you know what, UMABSENT AKO. Sinong hindi a-absent sa kanya. Haha. Dati, pinagmamasdan ko lang siya sa TV, pero ngayon, pagkakataon makasama sa coffee shop. Sulit na ako doon. Kaya lumipad si TL sa Makati, mabilis pa sa road runner na may pakpak. Haha.

I texted him when I got there. The coffee shop was just on the grounds of the gym kaya dun niya sinabi na magkikita kami. He called to say hindi na daw kami doon magkakape, he's on his way and he's gonna pick me up na lang and will go somewhere else. Siyempre, napa-okay na lang ako. Magrereklamo pa ba ako. At least, tuloy pa din.

Pagdating niya, sumakay na agad ako sa car niya. Kami lang dalawa. Lutang ako noon. Parang nasa langit. Hehe. Kuwentuhan while he's driving. Actually, hindi ko na alam kung nasaan kami noon. Until we parked in a condominium somewhere in Ortigas. I initially thought he brought me to a pad party of a friend. Kasi sabi niya coffee daw, pero nasa building na kami. Anyways...

Pag-akyat, it was his place pala. Ang ganda. And there, was another guy, a tall, good-looking guy (na nalaman kong model pala siya after 2 months), and introduced me to him. Bestfriend daw niya. I was offered some healthy drinks (mga health buffs kasi), and was given a carrot juice. I swear, I never liked carrot juice. I pretended I liked it. Hay! And then I was introduced to his turtle pet. So coot!!!

He toured me around his place. He was nice actually. Until we reached his room, showed me his closet, I sat down on his bed while glancing around, until he approached me and kissed me. I swear, napa-pikit ako sa gulat. I never expected it. How I could be kissed by him??? At that time, nag-vanish ang senses ko. Di ko alam kung saan nagpunta. Hehe. Nagulat talaga ako. The kissing continued. Nadadala na ako. Until he stopped. And then he went outside.

On that moment, feeling ko naman, bumalik na ang mga senses ko. Napaisip ako. Bakit kaya siya lumabas? Was I a bad kisser? But I swear, sabi ko sa sarili ko nun, kung hindi man niya nagustuhan, okay lang. At least, nahalikan ko na siya. Waaaah!!! Pero hindi ako umalis sa kama. Feeling ko, lakas ko naman ang nawala sa akin after nung kissing moment. Maya-maya...

He came back. But not alone. He brought his model friend. So naisip kong kuwentuhan moment na ito at tapos na ang kissing and stuff kasi andiyan na si bestfriend. Umupo kaming tatlo sa kama. Then, he asked my phone, titingnan lang daw niya. Pagkabigay ko, biglang sabi na he'll just go the washroom. Pagkabalik, nawala na sa utak ko kung bakit kinuha niya phone ko kasi he started taking his clothes off.

Nagtalsikan ang mga mata ko. I swear. Hindi ko na alam kung anong nangyayari at that time, at kung bakit siya naghuhubad. At eto pa, his bestfriend, is also taking his clothes off. Sumisigaw na yung utak ko that time. Nawala lahat nang senses ko ulit, pati lakas. Wala na ako sa sarili ko. Until things get crazy. The three of us did it. And there was my second unexpected threesome. Definitely, most definitely, a day to remember.

Hindi ko alam kung anong nararamdaman ko that time. Kung naliligayahan ba ako sa sobrang swerteng nangyari, o nadudumihan ako sa sarili ko sa napasok ko. Pakiramdam ko somehow, I was a victim of something that these two have been doing. Feeling ko gawain na talaga nila iyon. Dun ko din na-realize kung bakit kinuha yung phone ko sa akin. To avoid documentation, I guess. Ang galing. Plotted lahat. And they got what they want.

Pag-uwi ko, naligo agad ako. Para akong na-rape, pero may ngiti naman sa mukha ko. Eh kasi naman, kung mga ganun ang rapist, papa-rape talaga ako. Haha. Just kidding. So there goes my second threesome. Truly unforgetable. Sino bang hindi makakalimot nun. Kaya nga pag napapanood ko siya sa TV, napapa-ngiti na lang ako. Who would've thought na natikman ko na siya. I knew that the chismis is right that he is gay.

But who will believe in this story? None. I have no proof. And who would've thought that he would want me to get in bed. Hello!!! Hindi naman ako gwapo. Hindi din naman maganda katawan ko. Anong meron??? Wala!!! But do I need to prove it. It's just sex. Nagkataon lang na celebrity siya. Hehe. Yun lang. Share lang...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmm marc nelson??? yun ang label ng pic.

sha lang ako said...

waaahhh... alam ko to.. ahehehe
ssshhhh ako. :)

Jiltedsummer said...

ginamit ka nya/nila?!!!
makapasok nga sa chatroom baka sakali, ahahaha!!!

Mac & Hubbee said...

sira ka talaga!!!

hazel pobrero said...

nyahahaha!!! kilala ko siya!!! alam ko toh.. eds, apir!!! TL, isang masigabong palakpakan muli para sa iyo.. applause!!! =)