June 14, 2009

Birthday Entry XIII: Lance Laborte

Date Submitted: June 14, 2009

And there was "JAMES"..

"Just-A-Man-Ever-Sexy"

"VON" in June 18, 1981. He was born, I mean...Ü

A GEMINI...
He was a kid once just like the rest of us... I don't have a picture of him when he was young but believe it or not, this kid is named after him...

James Leyson. named after the Great King and Conqueror, "ALEXANDER" (dude that's too long for me). He takes from him too, a lot of traits and qualities I suppose..

His Sex Drive is even comparable to that of his brother's... For those who do not know yet, ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

"MARC KHO" (the long lost brother of Hayden Kho.)

Pacute lang.

We could go on and on... Talking about the guy, his influence, his likes, dislikes, but I guess what's important is that we could spend this particular day with him, and celebrate with him Spring-Break Style... Well, just keep off the big.. Cake.. Ehem, and you'll be fine..

AL-LeyesON-Him, as we Celebrate his 28th BirthDAY...

More Power!
Alexander James Von Marco Leyson (whew!)
You is the BEST!

Your Timothy, Lance the Legend.

No comments: