June 14, 2009

Birthday Entry XVI: Val Roxas

Date Submitted: June 14, 2009

"If it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you better."


Best learning TL has ever taught me. He wouldn't tell me that literally but he would always find time to inject its essence in our every coaching session. I can say I've been through a lot since I've moved to his team --been through a number of rejections, failed Gallup, dealt with not-so to really difficult (for lack of a better term, hehe) people, etc.

With all those I've been through, he was always there to remind me that I can never go wrong if I keep the right attitude (esp at work). He's still trying to teach me to have that right attitude. I'm still a work in progress, of course. There's a lot to learn from him and I'm looking forward to all those.

I enjoy being under his leadership too, as he has never failed to give me what I've asked of him since our first talk --straight feedback (as much as possible). His feedback has helped me with my everyday encounters, work and relationships. Thank you!Ü

He knows how to deal with every single thing your mind could ever come up with, whether it be a happy thought or a dilemma, he'll surely come up with ideas and plans (I would almost always find questionable at the start, which he knows hehe) that I have not, not understood in the end.

He would have been my ideal guy (not to mention that he looks like (konti lang naman) my ex whom I've spent almost half of my life with... Oh, yes TL... Kaya na-curious akong makilala ka noon Ü) with all the understanding, patience and knowledge in him... If not for the fact that I might be looking for that someone as well.Ü

I've read your wish TL, don't worry... We'll find that lucky man soon... WHEN (if and only when) we're ALL READY to (too big a word for now..hehe) COMMIT. (caps intended Ü)

Happy Birthday TL!! God bless you with all things you deserve. Ü

And, if I may just add (borrowing Drey's fave phrase Ü)... Kay TL, walang basahan (basahan nang ugali, iniisip, pagkatao)... Kasi dun siya magaling!!Ü Kaya mag-ingat. Beware. Be good. Ü

No comments: