June 17, 2009

Recent Updates


Gone Dog. Thokie is no longer with the Leyson Family. We have decided to give him to a new owner due to his recent behavior which affected mamiko's sleep so much. Mamiko wakes up in the middle of the night just to feed him, and this has ruined her sleep pattern, and causing bad effect in her health. It was a sad decision, but I needed to choose which one to save, and which one to sacrifice. I am very sad about this. I will miss Thokie so much!!!

Death/Birth. On the 1st day of my being 28, I received 3 messaged telling me that someone died (saya di ba). I am sending my condolences to the families who are grieving right now. On the other side, Hazel has finally gave birth to a wonderful boy today. People and I have been waiting for this moment. Congratulations to Hazel and Aldrin for bringing out Uno to this world successfully!!!

House Construction. The re-construction of our house is now on its middle phase. Gusto ko nang matapos nang matigil na ang kaingayan nang makatulog na ako nang normal uli. I sleep in the morning because I work at night. At siyempre, sa umaga ang trabaho nang mga pok-pokers. We are also starting to give some house stuff to our relatives, things that are no longer needed in the house. Finally, mamiko made a good decision. Hay! Hirap mag-let go!

Dad is extended. Dad has just re-scheduled his flight back to Papua New Guinea. He will be extending his stay until June 27 so that he can be part of my birthday celebration, and their wedding anniversary on June 25. This is the first time I am celebrating my birthday with my dad. That's why this party is very important to me.

No Attendance for Jay. Jay is in Cagayan De Oro right now because his foster mom died, and also working on some family problem specifically with his brother. So with that, and not even making the birthday entry he promised, he will not be present on my party, which he promised he will be. Honestly, I became very very sad but there's nothing that I can do. I really want to see him. I miss him!!!

Glancing on Jeri. FaceBook is really awesome as it has connected me again to some people I have lost contact with for centuries. And that includes one of my ex-es. Looking at his recent picture, he became sexier and slim now. Shet! Parang gusto ko siyang tikman ulit (Joke!). I'm sure, galit pa din sa akin yun because of how our relationship ended. Shet! Sana napatawad na niya ako. Hay!!! Pwede kaya ang sex & make-up? Nahh!!! Just kidding.

Magnum Party. 80 people have confirmed that they will go. But I'm sure things can still change. Whether all of them will go, or not all can, the party will still kick off (better if not all, hehe). The organizers will do everything to make this a success. Plans have been finalized last night and I think we are all set for this. We'll see...

No comments: