June 22, 2009

Splendid Splendido

Last thursday, I took some time off at work as my dad asked me to drive him off to Tagaytay for a Golf competition. It was held in Splendido Golf Country Club. We left early in the morning as the game will start at 7:00am. Mamiko was with us. We got there exactly on time, as there was no traffic and the road was just as smooth. I so love driving to Tagaytay. It calms my mind and my heart.


I never got attracted to Golf. I feel it's a boring hobby. But it looks peaceful and relaxing. That's why when dad asked me to try it, so I did. Funnee with my first strokes but it was enjoying. But of course, I only tried a few swings during their breaks. When the competition started kicking off, mamiko and I left the golf club and went to Tagaytay Market for another shopping spree (of fruits and meat). Hehe.


I just love going to Tagaytay market. I just enjoy seeing so many fruits for some reason. That's why it's a must for me and mamiko to go there when there's a chance. And when we go there, we buy like there's no more tomorrow (here I go again with this statement). We bought pineapple (tons of it), guyabano, bananas, peanuts, jackfruit, and beef. We had our lunch there for a sumptuous bulalo. Yumyum!!!


After our lunch, we decided to go to Starbucks while waiting for dad's competition to end. There, we just had some coffee, while I was working on some blog entries. Mamiko was just there, doing people watching as she has nothing to do at that time. It was a relaxing thursday for me. No work. No stress. Just having a peaceful life. Am I getting old enjoying peaceful life? Hehe. Damn no!!!


It was a great time spent with my parents. I always enjoy driving them to anywhere. It's my way of expressing my love and gratitude. I might enroll myself to a golf class that my dad has recommended. It's a nice hobby to have. It's true that it is relaxing. He even asked me to get a house in Tagaytay so that when he retires, he'll just stay there and play some golf every weekend. Sosyal!!!

No comments: