June 14, 2009

Birthday Entry XVII: Carol Sarita

Date Submitted: June 15, 2009

I had the opportunity of knowing TL better when I joined the Champions League of Gallup (3rd Quarter). And it indeed left a lasting impression. We’ve known each other for a little over a year and yet there are a lot of things to be grateful for. Let me just share 10 things.

1. Thank you for adopting me, Val and Ash. I must admit that it was really a privilege to be asked by TL to join his team.

2. Thank you for continuously motivating us especially me. For without you, I guess, I would still be stucked with what I was before I became a part of our team.

3. Thank you for still believing in me even if I sometimes doubted myself, you never falter to believe in my capabilities (kahit pa may failed samples ako sa Gallup).

4. Thank you for making me strong. Yung cold treatment mo (na feeling ko lang), worked for me. I’ve realized that I shouldn’t let my emotions took over me.

5. Thank you for your understanding especially when I’m just starting out sa team. You did not judge me kahit sobrang aloof ako, kahit bawat kilos ko maingat, kahit di ako participative at sobrang pessimistic.

6. Thank you for giving me a chance. Considering na may mga mas deserving at mas nauna sa akin, you did not hesitate to put me in Performance Council.

7. Thank you for always thinking of an activity every Sunday. Yeah, we enjoyed every minute of it but most importantly, it’s off the phone. It’s a break in between a 10 hour shift. We truly appreciate it (I’m speaking on behalf of the team). Need I say more?

8. Thank you for always recognizing our contribution to the team. May it be small or big, you make it a point to acknowledge those inputs. You’re very effective in promoting Shared Success Award.

9. Thank you for using your blog as a medium to get to know you better. I’ve felt that I’ve known you forever after reading your blog. There came a point that it became an addiction--- That I would visit your blog even before I pull up Einstein or InfoSource. Your blog entertains me--- kahit sobrang bad day, you never fail to put a smile on my face.

10. Lastly, thank you for just being you. For accepting us whole-heartedly… For supporting each and every one of us all through out… For constantly reminding us that there’s no room for mediocrity in TEAM PROTÉGÉ… For always exciting us with your “pakulo"… And most especially for inspiring us!!!!

You are truly a blessing! Happy Natal Day TL! Wishing you all the best in life!

No comments: