June 19, 2009

Magnum Party Tonight!!!


Finally, after 4 consecutive days of getting 3-4 hours of sleep only, that Ash said I maybe excited about my party subconsciously, I was able to sleep for 8 hours again. Ang sarap. I feel so well rested. After meeting Ash last night for my hair trim, and for fixing some stuff at the hotel, he told me to get some sleep and stop worrying about things. Siya na daw bahala sa lahat.

OC kasi ako. I wanna make sure everything is all set. That's how I am at work and with my life. I don't settle until it's perfectly done. But I realized last night that I should really let the people working on this party to do it. Besides, I have full trust on the capabilities of these people. And so I went to bed early last night to get a full rest.

But today, maybe by its nature, eh nag-iisip pa din nang kung ano anong mga bagay. Kaya I opened my laptop na lang para ma-divert ang utak ko. Kasi pag nagsimula na naman akong magtext at mag-asikaso, siguradong mabubulyawan na ako ni Ash. Hehe. Kaya magpapaka-good boy na lang ako dito.

Excited na ako. Hindi ko nga alam kung may sense pa ako sa sinusulat ko. Basta excited na ako mamayang gabi. Kahit si mamiko excited din. Hmpf! Mang-aagaw nang excitement! Hehe. I don't know who are the people na pupunta talaga. Exciting kung anong kalalabasan nang party mamaya. Kung sasakto ba yang food. Kung magiging okay ba yung ambience. Yung traffic nang guests. Hay! Bahala na nga.

Last minute din, iba na ang susuotin ko. From the Red/Brown concept, I changed it to Black/White na. Hindi ko kasi nahanap yung gusto kong brown jacket sa people are people, which is the root concept bakit brown shoes and red polo ang binili ko. Inikot ko pa ang Festival Mall, ATC at Southmall for that. Wala talaga yung size ko. Kaya no choice but to change the outfit na.

Tonight is the night. By sunday siguro, updated na ang blog ko about the party. Hehe. To my friends, I'll see you later!!! Let's rock this MAGNUM PARTY!!!

2 comments:

zueeeee said...

my thoughts will be there at ur party, Co!! hope u have a blast!

Anonymous said...

check this out:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386167