June 17, 2009

A Million Thanks

The "B" day has passed and officially, I'm now 28 years old. Grrr!!! Sorry, that's the only thing I am not happy about. Hehe. But for the rest, I am overwhelmed and forever grateful. I am thankful for all the blessings that I got from God. For my family, loving and sweet friends, stable job and a good health. Magrereklamo pa ba ako? No. These things defines my contentment right now in life.

I want to dedicate this entry for all the people I want to thank for. Those people who really made my birthday a special one. Those people who remembered, who gave gifts, who made an effort to really make me happy, who accepted my birthday favors, and etc. My heart is overwhelmed by so many things.

Thanks to the 28 people who made my birthday blog wish possible: Roxee, Ka-ye, Hazel, Bess, Joy, Val, Drey, Ash, Carol, Raech, Angel, Abi, K.G., Jayce, ItchyWorm, Lhab, Jze, Zue Ann, Bookie, Rosha, Kuh, Badz, Kumander, Lance, Eugene, My sister and to my parents. I thought having this is impossible but you guys just made it possible. The entries you made means so much to me.

I was really surprised and touched by what you have written. Honestly, nagulat ako because there are some things na ngayon ko lang nalaman na ganun niyo pala ako tiningnan at tinitingnan. The entries made me giggle, laugh, cry, and a whole bunch of mix emotions. Thanks for the time end effort. I swear!

Thanks also to the people who greeted me via a text message: Jerome, Badong, Ron, Mama, Sarah, K.G., Manny, Lucky, Angel, S.J., Mommy Marien, Mommy Mel, Abi, Wee, E.J., Mamiko, Ate Siony, Jze, Rhoz, Lance, and my sister. As always, your text messages are saved in one of my folders. I do keep all birthday greetings/wishes in my phone because it means so much to me.

Thanks to my friends at FaceBook who also greeted me: Pam, Mari, Tora, Viet, R.J., Cris, Prunes, Ish, K.G., Bebegel, Eliezer, Laurize, Abi, Toni, Yvette, Ian, Marga, Macky, Boe, Dia, Clang, Wee, Gilby, Jze, Gian, Grace, Edison, Rhoz, MJ, Lhab, Jamaica, Rob, Ariane, Zue Ann, Ka-ye, Dang, Benedict, Dannie, Mitch, Hazel, John, Kenjie, Micah, Earl, Jeremy and Sunny. Thanks for the wall greetings!!!

Thanks to some people who greeted me naman sa Friendster eventhough I'm no longer active there: Yon, Rosha, Kuya Mei, Helene, Yhang, Ian, and Ate Grace. There are also some well-wishers that I don't actually know but I appreciate their birthday greeting: Ja9, Danny, WhoAm, Aldwin Joseph, ColdVigor, Mhondo, Summers16, Sinned, Allan, Robbie, Lunos and Miguel (in fairness, some of them are coot. hmmm...). Ma-message nga. Hehe.


Thanks also to the HR Team who blasted a birthday shoutout at work via email. I don't know how they manage to get the picture they used for the one you're seeing on the image above. But I'm not complaining. Hehe. I was very surprised and didn't expect they'd send one like that. Thanks to April for doing that.

I wanna thank my parents who still tried to make my day special even though I am celebrating it on the 20th. Pagkagising ko, binilhan nila ako nang ice cream, at nagluto pa rin nang konting handa kahit sinabihan ko nang wag na. Di talaga ako matiis ni mamiko. Dad also bought a videoke set at nagkantahan lang kami maghapon. Simple things that my family did that I really appreciated.

I wanna thank also my team (Team Protege) who prepared a birthday surprise for me. In fairness, naisahan talaga nila ako doon. Thanks to R&R Council for facilitating that plot, and for the rest of the team who joined the plan. Thanks for the gift, for the food you prepared, and for the effort on the venue. Hmpf! Nakakainis. Naisahan niyo ako doon. I'll make another entry about that.

I just wanna thank those well-wishers at work who wrote on the shotglass message that my team has prepared: Tatah, Chi, Siege, Eiva, Via, April, Ness, JR, Flow, Eds, John, Armin, Gigi, Jaytea, Rob, Angel, Bruce, C.A., Raech, Kuh, Sherrie, Lissa, Raine, Drey, Chris & Ka-ye, Jayce, kaka and Kate. Thanks for the wonderful messages. Truly, I was touched.

I wanna thank in advance also Ash, Raech and Drey for helping me with my upcoming party. They are the ones who are helping me with the preparation. Thanks also to some people who will give/cook some food on my party: Ash, Kumander, Joy and Mamiko. Thanks also to Drey who will pay for the metal tray rentals, and for Raech that will buy me an ice cream. Woohoo!!!

Thanks to my dad who bought me a shoes for my party, for mamiko for the wines, and for someone special who has really impressed me so much as he will give me a special birthday cake on my birthday which I am very excited because the cake is so beautiful. Thank you for that expensive cake. You know who you are!!!

Thanks also who greeted me verbally at our village and at work, most especially to Carol who never stopped singing "Happy Birthday" at work everytime she sees me, and everytime she passes by at my work station. Mind you, she did it like forever. I swear! Hehe. Okay enough speech, dinaig ko pa ang nanalo sa FAMAS. Hehe.

The official day is done, God made it very special, and that's why I am very appreciative of it. Not all people are blessed to have this that's why I am being grateful. Thank you everyone. Now it's time to focus on the party and make sure that it's gonna be a blast for me and my guests. Getting ready for the MAGNUM PARTY!!!

No comments: