June 16, 2009

Birthday Entry XXIII: Grace Leyson

Date Submitted: June 16, 2009

What can I say about my kuya?

Hmmm...
Tahimik...
Minsan may topak...
Hehe...

He loves to travel in different places...
Cool brothah...
Loving Son...

Ahmmm...
What else...
Wala na ako maisip...

Masasabi ko lang...
Thumbs up ako sa kanya...
And I am proud to be his sister...
I am thankful because you tried and still trying to understand me...

Just keep up the good work kuya...
Do whatever you wanna do...
Enjoy life...
Always be happy...

New chapter of your life...
This is your day...
I am always here for you...
You can count on me...

I just want you to remember that...
I am so proud to have you as my brother...
We may not that so expressive...
But I want to say I love you...
And thank you for sharing your happiness to our family...

Always keep your feet on the ground...
Again, Happy Happy 28th Birthday kuya...
May God bless you always...
Love yah!!!

No comments: