June 21, 2009

Week-long Birthday Celebration


Not only last night I had a celebration of my birthday. On the night of my birthday itself, my team prepared a special surprise for my birthday. Remember the cocktail party on my previous post? I really thought we will be having a cocktail party where everyone will dress like a hollywood star in a red carpet attire. I did bring my own until I realized that it was the surprise they've been preparing.


When I entered the 6th floor pantry which we reserved for the event, the light was closed and when it was opened. there was a big and loud surprise of birthday greeting, and they are only wearing our team shirt. Not only that, they have posted my grade school graduation picture, which I have posted before here in my blog, but they got it from one of the leaders at work who became my classmate during grade school. They also prepared food for the said event,


I was overwhelmed by the surprise, which I missed to catch fully. They prepared shot glass messages and a birthday gift (havaianas), which I have mentioned already in my previous post as well. I was amazed on how they managed to get messages from different people at work without me knowing. I salute the master planner and the rest of the members. They really did it well!!!


But it's not only them who have a surprise that night. I had one too. It was the time to announce the new set of councils for the 3rd Quarter, and the end of term of the 1st/2nd Quarter Councils. It became a very engaging announcement as everyone took it by heart. They've been waiting for this announcement, and finally, the time has come. Congratulations to the new Council leaders!!!


Thanks again to my beloved Team Protege for the sweet birthday surprise on the night of my birthday. Thank you for making me special. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

No comments: