June 12, 2009

Reyna De Virgines

Last week at work was the Coronation Night of the Flores De Mayo Sagala Event, which was participated by the employees, especially those who belongs to the 3rd row (you know what I mean?). There were 6 contestants, whom I can say, are gorgeous on their own rights. Wala akong masabi, para silang mga babae talaga. Hehe.


And we are proud to have Ash to win the 2nd Runner up Place and was crowned as Reyna De Virgines. Of course, in our own crazy conversations, we call it Reyna De Virgin or Reyna Deverginized. Hehe. It was a ticket selling slash fund raising contest slash activity kaya by number of ticket sold and labanan. Pero kung pageant talaga siya, malakas ang pakiramdam kong mananalo ang aming kaibigan.

Ash became a good friend to me when he got transferred to my team. He's the typical flambouyant na lively, energetic, but not dressing fancy girl stuff or what. Tamang ewan lang. Hehe. And some friends of mine do know na I don't have a friend like him in my life, and I am very not comfortable being with those type (i'm not typecasting ha).

Kaya it was a surprise to me that he and I got close and became good friends. He proved to me that my perceptions are wrong and I am still capable of having friends like him. Sobrang saya kasama ni Ash. Ang mga patawa niya, mga punch-line, at ang napakataas na pitch nang boses niyang nangingibabaw lagi sa usapan. Ganun siya ka-hyper.


But this guy is not all about this clown persona. He has a big brain and a big heart. Matalino siya. Magna cum laude nung college. And I find it easy to identify kung sino ang may utak at sino ang wala. And he has. I like him in my team as he not only adds fun and joy, but he is also a great performer at work. He actually is my Top Performer last month.

Big Heart. Hindi siya madamot. Laging nandiyan. Madalas mag-offer nang help. Marunong makiramdam at sensitive sa feelings mo. At ipaglalaban ka nang patayan. Kaya nga safe na safe na ako sa work eh. Kasi andiyan si Raech at Ash. Mga Reyna nang giyera. Ipinanganak na halang ang bituka. Buti na lang at naging kabigan nila ako. Kasi, nabahaginan ko sila nang kindness at calmness. Hehe.

Again, congratulations Ash for winning the Reyna De Virgines!!!

No comments: