June 13, 2009

Birthday Entry VI: Rosha Semilla-Beleno

Date Submitted: June 12, 2009

I've never imagined me and MARCO would get super close during his stay at PS. Well, where did we start??? Oh yeah, I remember....

In every team, there's a lot of adjustments.. There's your new team mate and a new supervisor.. It was the first time I've heard of Marco Leyson.. Who's he??? He'll be handling our team since our supervisor left for a higher position..

He's a newbie supervisor and we are his first team... I'm usually known for being a "bratinella" and all of my past supervisors were able to bear with me... Let's see if he can handle me.. Hehehe..


To start it off, I was just an easy go lucky agent who does whatever she feels.. YES!! If I want to go to work late, I go to work late.. If I want to call in absent. I just call in. Through my series of lates and absenses, Marco gave me a verbal warning.. It was my first time to have that, since my previous supervisors didn't bother..

I was surprised when I got it and yeah, FURIOUS! I told him right away. "You know what??? I feel so unlucky to belong in this team because you are my supervisor".. Till then, we never spoke to each other... I suddenly felt guilty because I realized it was my fault.. But I've done much worst from the past..

I don't know how we managed to talk after that.. But we just did.. As a supervisor and agent relationship, I became a responsible agent because I was concern of his team (our team)... We had several starbucks moments and I got to know the real Marco.. He tried to reach out to us and offered help as much as he could..

Then the gimmiks came and everything was just so fun.. We use to ride the bus together.. The three of us (myris).. And he would share about his love life.. Well, at that time, I don't have any.. So I just listened.. What's really funny is that, Marco told me that every single friend that he has becomes "taken" whenever they stick with him.. I just laughed at the thought of it.. But hoping it comes true for me too..

Suddenly the magic worked on me.. I got a boyfriend and got married.. Marco was our link.. Thanks Marco.. Till then, he transferred to a different company.. I've heard he got into a new relationship and I've been checking his friendster to see if he's happy.. He seems happy.. I was relieved.. But whenever his relationship fails, I keep on telling him that there's someone out there much better for him..

Hope at this moment, he already found that someone.. On your birthday Marco, I wish you all the happiness in Life.. Sorry if me and Paolo can't make it on your party, but we wish you all the best.. Miss you MARCO.. Till the 50th birthday.. Hope we'll still keep in touch.. Hehehe.. I love you :) Take care always..

No comments: