June 10, 2009

Busted Surprise

"May buking.. May buking.. May buking.. Sa ilalim nang tulay.."

Ayan ang awit ko (awit talaga?!!!) sa team ko after knowing that they are cooking up a surprise for me on my birthday. Haha! I told you guys, I always find out any plotted surprise, for some reasons I don't even know. I was laughing so loud when I found it. They were trying to communicate with each other sa work thru email, and thru a distribution list that they didn't know I was included.

Do you wanna know how I found it?

It's not thru the email conversation or what, because for some reason, hindi ko naman talaga natatanggap. Someone from them thought I was receiving their emails and I just pretended that I did. And there, the magical words from the mouth of a fallen princess, released the magic potion and allowed me to know the spell. Haha.

Kala niyo ha!!! Busted guys!!! In tagalog, Buking!!!

No comments: